Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm not dead! I was just... Sleeping!

7:29 PM

Hey. I just wanted to pop in here to say that I'm not dead - I just haven't worked on GridSpace very much. However, I have been working on another game, so something will come out of this.

Here's one of those new-fangled 'GIF' things that everyone's been talking about to show an animation of the game's progress.

Photobucket

So far, it's going pretty good - I even have more than what's shown here, including another character and a dialogue system. Also, I know the water's moving too fast - that's just the pictures that I took to get the GIF together - the game isn't actually that fast. : ) I didn't have a name for it that fit, so I think I'll call it 'Hegira'. It basically means 'A flight to escape danger'. Catchy? No? What do you think?

Anyway, I started work on GridSpace again, recently. A demo may or may not be coming soon - there's nothing to do, really, but I want to show what I've got. So, keep your eyes open!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top