Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Little Speed Increase

8:17 PM

Hi. So, while working on GridSpace, I was getting a little discouraged because the FPS was dropping, and I was unable to maintain a consistent 60 FPS.
I found out that the main problem seemed to be that NPCs were their scripts running constantly - fixing it so that they only work when on-screen helped to fix it. I'll have to work on optimization, but the BGE is quite capable of pretty much any project a developer can throw at it.

Also, I've got a health bar up and running now. Moving over corruption will take your health away, also running into enemies or their attacks.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top