Thursday, June 20, 2013

HootSuite Pro 1st month impressions

8:05 AM

I've promised to share my impressions of HootSuite Pro use. Here it comes after one month.

Overall impression is very good:

 1.  I spend 3 minutes to post my daily featured game all over #socialmedia: #Facebook page, group and personal profile, two #twiiter @real7a, @eplusgames, G+ page and LinkedIn personal profile in 30 second with Hootlet now instead of 3-5 minutes.


2. Auto Scheduling drives significantly more traffic.

3. With  HootSuite Pro's Hootlet I've started to schedule more news #tech and #gaming news in optimal time and get more response :)

Would be great or not found how to yet:

1. Post to personal G+ pages and groups.
2. Post to blogger, StumbleUpon, Tumblr etc.
3. Not to forget login data and broke session in 24 hours
4. Parse images from our site (I think we'll find how to fix)
5. Post images to Facebook groups too

And anyway HootSuite Pro is strongly recommended for professional work with #socialmedia

I'll read/test and share more info once again in a month or so.
Hope it helps, have an amazing day my friends :)

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top