Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hello, I'm the game blogger and I have a drug addiction

9:19 AM

I know I haven't posted many reviews lately, I apologize and for that I want to come clean:

The reason why I haven't been here is because I discovered I have a drug problem and the name of that drug is FTL: Faster Then Light.




If you do not hear from me in a week, then it means I've starved to death because I couldn't bring myself to pause the game, get up and get a snack.


Final Advice: If you have a social life, or responsibilities in your life either do not buy this game... or be prepared to lose them, that is all.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top