Friday, November 2, 2012

Banner Special: The First Batch

4:55 AM

While we're on the subject of Banners, I figure it's about time I display the initial That Random Game Blogger's banners:


Game: Commander Keen in Goodbye Galaxy


The one, the only, the very first banner, an MS-DOS classic!


Game: Dune

Featuring Chani, one of the first female characters I've seen in games with an actual personality.


Game: Ultima IV: Quest of The Avatar

This was taken from the master system version of the game, I like this image, though not everyone will enjoy its religious undertones.


Game: Duke Nukem II

Back when Duke Nukem was considered cool.


Game: Dune 2/Commander Keen

I love this banner, for someone with only mild Ms-Paint knowledge, I'm pretty proud of what I accomplished here.


Game: Out of This World/Another World

Ironic that this is the only banner that actually represents someone blogging 


Game: Legend of Kyrandia 2: Hand of Fate

Love this game, just had to place a banner of it, didn't care if the image didn't make any sense

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top