Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hegira Progress - Saving System

12:45 PM

Hey. So, Hegira's still lumbering along. I'm starting to think about adding more content, as I think I have a good portion of the game mechanics finished.
Today, I implemented a saving system so that players can save the game at specified computer systems around the prison complex. It uses Python's Pickle module to convert the information in the game into a binary file to save and load. It's working pretty well right now, though there is a bug that I have to fix.

The save console, at a constant BSOD. LOL
Welp, that's it for now!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top