Friday, August 19, 2011

Plotting and Game Theory

12:01 PM

Hey. So, I did quite a bit of work on Hegira over the past few days, up to and including working on the game's plot.
It involves science, a secret technology, and, obviously, escape from a maximum-security prison. Currently, it's not finished, and there are a few things that I need to fix and implement into it, but the general idea is done. I won't post it here, though, because I want it to be a surprise to those who play the game. :)

In other news, I still have to work on the game itself, which I'm going to do today. Hopefully, I'll get something major done and report back soon. Keep watching this blog!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top