Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Graphics Card Issue?

11:49 AM

Hey. So, I think I'm currently dealing with a graphics card issue while working on Hegira - for some reason, sometimes the game world will turn invisible while using the BGE.
I know it's not just the BGE, as it happens with other scenes, as well, and usually, restarting the BGE fixes it. I know that I don't have the best graphics card ever, so I think that I might have to keep shuffling around different card driver versions to try to catch a good version. Anyway, development's pushing onward!

I finished a quick mesh of the game developer's greatest friend and scapegoat - the crate! And yes, it's the same texture as the door! Yeaay.

Photobucket

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top