Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GridSpace Update - A Shop and An Enemy

10:12 PM

Hey. So I've gotten working on another couple of features - I've implemented a new enemy, and I'm working on a shop for the outpost.

I've got a Gear on my six!
The enemy was a little more difficult than I would've liked - the main problem was his tracking behavior. My math was off a bit on how he moved toward the player (since he doesn't move directly at the player, but targets him and aims for him, turning when necessary).




A simple shop prototype.
As for the shop, I'm getting a simple shop up and running where you approach the panel you want, and press the Shoot button to purchase it. When you want to equip the panel, you approach a Save location to outfit your ship. While this works, it might be a better method to allow the Player to outfit / alter his ship (outside of purchasing upgrades) at any time. This will have to be considered.


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top