Sunday, May 8, 2011

GridSpace - Transparency Fix and Galaxy

8:48 PM

Hey. So here's the next update for my BGE game, GridSpace. So far, I've managed to fix the transparency fighting problem by pushing the transparent planes to a background scene.
It works well, but it took a bit more work than I'd have liked. Unfortunately, modifying the landscape will be a bit more difficult (making drops, for example, would require that I change the invisible floor in the game scene, as well as modify the floor in the background scene).

I've also added something that might be a bit excessive...










As you can see, I added a galactical swirl-type of effect in the background. It's a bit bright, but it conveys a nice effect, I think. Anyway, that's about it.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 just-game-revolution. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top